MPPSC State Service Exam is directed for enrollment in various posts in government divisions. Also, in the offices of Madhya Pradesh province. This exam is directed in three stages to be specific for MPPSC Prelims, Mains, and Interview. Competitors who clear the prelims following the UPSC exam pattern can appear for the MPPSC Mains exam. The number of contestants in the Mains exam is more than the number of accessible openings. Anyway, to clear the main exam and interview best MPPSC candidates get admission in various posts in individual government office.
What is UPSC exam?
UPSC exam is one of the most important serious exams in India among its alumni. Any graduate be it arts, engineering, science, and management etc. can equally appear in UPSC. UPSC contestants from famous IITs or IIMs will have equal chances to crack the UPSC exam. It is awarded as much as MBBS or CJ test. UPSC exam gives equal opportunity to all to rise to the pinnacle of Indian managerial structure.
Young alumni who need to showcase themselves. Those who need to become a piece of government hardware from a genuine point of view need to crack the UPSC exam. Otherwise called the Civil Services Examination before the autonomy of India UPSC evaluation is headed by a focal body. For example, the Union Public Service Commission runs for a long period of May every year. It selects around 400 contenders to serve in the first-class posts in the central government.
UPSC and MPPSC Exam Preparation
The most important thing is to study common subjects in MPPSC and UPSC exams i.e., History, Geography, Polity and Economy. You must know that UPSC exam requires practical, application and concept-based study of the syllabus. And on the other hand, MPPSC needs a factual understanding of the syllabus. For concept learning it is good to join upsc coaching in indore for better understanding. There is no need to go deep into concepts like UPSC exam. To prepare for these exams, go through the UPSC exam guidelines and pattern together. Everyone knows that UPSC has vaster syllabus than MPPSC. Say it as UPSC superset whereas MPPSC is a subset. So, focus more on the concepts, because once these basic concepts and issues are clear then nothing is too difficult.
Click here to get Latest MPPSC Information. http://bit.ly/2NrTyon
How UPSC is different from MPPSC?
When you prepare for UPSC exam, most of the MPPSC syllabus is covered. If there is left then you can of course give some extra time to those subjects. One thing to note is that UPSC syllabus can cover a lot more than MPPSC syllabus. But if the opposite is not true.
The syllabus of Both exam is different considering the regional knowledge of Madhya Pradesh i.e. general knowledge. Check out the pattern of questions asked in MPPSC and UPSC exams. Compare them and try to draw your own conclusion. Because only you are the one who knows your strengths and weaknesses the most. For general regional knowledge about the Madhya Pradesh join a good mppsc coaching in indore it will help you to learn easily the information.
Understand how to study in the right direction for both State PCS Exam and UPSC IAS Exam simultaneously.
Many aspirants who are appearing for UPSC exam sometimes also want to appear for other state service exams like MPPSC exam. Students preparing for MPPSC want to appear in UPSC exam. Students appearing for both the MPPSC and UPSC exams often find themselves in a dilemma. Regarding proper planning, resources. Strategy and schedule to follow for preparation. We know that the syllabus for both MPPSC and UPSC exams is huge. And there exists a time limit for all the candidates to prepare for the Civil Services Exam. So it becomes important that effective strategy is adopted for simultaneous preparation.
One approach less preparation for both MPPSC and UPSC will not give proper result. So here I have given some important tips to guide MPPSC and UPSC aspirants. An efficient strategy to prepare for MPPSC and UPSC exams simultaneously.
Some important points:
• Candidates should study and compare the syllabus of both the exams thoroughly. And this proper comparison you should do for both prelims and mains.
• There are many topics in common between the two. Thus, candidates must first study whatever is common between the syllabus of both the exams.
• Candidates should have a look at the mppsc previous year papers of MPPSC and UPSC previous year question papers exams. Analyze their preparation in different pattern of questions in both the exams.
• Now, candidates need to study different topics between MPPSC and UPSC exam syllabus. This different area of preparation is the General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh for MPPSC Exam. But you should give preference to the one whose exam date is earlier.
• Note that CSAT is a qualifying paper for UPSC exam. Aptitude test is a part of merit calculation in MPPSC. So, students should try and solve CSAT regularly. Set aside a certain amount of time every day to prepare for CSAT based on your preparation level for Aptitude Test.
• MPPSC Exam requires knowledge of Hindi in both Preliminary and Main Exam. Candidates need to study these regional languages separately.
• Current affairs are to be studied for both the exams. So prepare the mppsc notes and upsc notes in an integrated manner. And write separately those topics which are relevant for both MPPSC and UPSC exam.
• Candidates go through a separate newspaper of Madhya Pradesh to cover the current affairs for the exam.
It is important that candidates make their own schedules and plans. The candidates can set their monthly goals and targets to pursue and complete their syllabus for both the exams.
Visit our Website