When the road to success is much narrower than failure, as is the case with the State Services Examinations (SSE) conducted by MPPSC, the decision to try and qualify requires a miracle. It is one of the toughest exams in India, far more intimidating than any IIT, IIM, CAT, GMAT, or so out there.
An exam that sees the strictest filtering from over 4 lakh applicants to just shy of a thousand answers, SSE clearly requires a lot of planning to prepare, especially if you crack it to get into the top ranks. want to make. MPPSC officer. To put things in perspective, only a few 200 seats are allotted for MPPSC posts, are reserved for exam toppers.
Before you invest what you’ve got in this one super-competitive field, make sure you’re not overlooking other good career options. Here’s a free personality test and free online career quiz, in which you can first understand yourself and explore some other options that align more to your tastes.
So, what will you do to prepare for the MPPSC Exam with best mppsc coaching in indore?
The process is not formalized. No one strategy can work for everyone. However, you can obviously try and devise your own plan using what is known from historical trends – how long have past candidates taken to prepare, how many times they have attempted the exam, how Which optional subjects have got the most success, and what type of questions have come in the MPPSC paper.
The rest is largely dependent on controllable factors such as dedication, motivation, perseverance and diligence, luck being the uncontrollable factor. Read on to find out the historical trend, which is mostly collected from the MPPSC Annual Report released every year and other preliminary tips from various sources.
Simple Tips for MPPSC Exam Preparation
• Reading a lot. It is very important to concentrate and study for success in these exams.
• Understand the “topic” of each question and stick to the exact need of the answer for an accurate response within a word limit. Write regularly to practice answering questions that require you to analyze, investigate, comment, discuss, etc.
• Practice essay writing, how to follow logical steps from introduction to conclusion.
• Clear your fundamentals and work on increasing your understanding instead of memorizing the amount of information.
• Remember that you are not expected to have specific understanding. Instead focus on how to increase your general awareness.
• Check the trend of questions in previous year exams. Questions are almost never repeated but they provide insight into question styles.
• Keep a regular routine and practice time bound mock tests to understand the time limit.
• Follow the news daily.
• Read the mppsc notes prepared by you while studying at last for revision.
Work hard and you can have one of the most respected public sector careers in India. And finally, keep your fingers crossed. Chances are some of your remaining 4 lakh fellow candidates are doing the same – hoping for some miracle born in heaven.