Synopsis/Overview: While many individuals use Pegasus Mail, we’ve noticed several issues where they want to convert it to Outlook PST. Microsoft Outlook is repeatedly utilized in business settings. This allows users to effortlessly share and cooperate with others. Also, it has a broad number of parts like task control, calendars, notes, and sophisticated Exchange server talents and safety standards.
Minute Approach For Converting Pegasus Mail to Outlook PST
This procedure will be carried out in two phases. In the first, Pegasus Mail (an email client) is used to convert Pmail files to MBX. Following that, an MBX file is converted to PST format using a tool.
Step 1: Use Pegasus Client’s Native Export Option to Obtain the MBX File.
- Open the Pegasus email client you’re currently using.
- Create a new folder in your mailbox directory.
- In the window, type the folder or tray name. To provide a name for a folder or tray, select Message Folder and Unix Mailbox format from the drop-down list.
- To convert Pegasus mail files to Outlook, move them to this newly formed folder.
- The MBX will be produced and stored at C:\PMAIL\MAIL\ADMIN.
- Choose the Unix mailbox format and provide a name.
- In the end, click OK.
- Now the files are in MBX format.
Let’s switch them to the other format, PST in this example.
Disadvantages of the Intermediate Procedure:
- Has more steps than the straight technique.
- It is inefficient for bulk files since users must manually add them to the new folder in Pegasus Mail.
- It is more laborious than the easy way.
Step 2: Turn the MBX file to PST Format For Outlook.
The WholeClear MBOX to PST Converter is the most straightforward way to convert an MBX file to PST format. Then load the MBX data into the program and pick the PST format. To achieve your aim of importing Pegasus mail to Outlook, follow the steps below: The tool may export the file in a variety of formats, including EML, RTF, HTML, and MSG. If your MBX format is corrupted, the program can repair the damaged Pegasus files. Additionally, the utility is usable with various email clients such as Thunderbird, Entourage, Spicebird, and Netscape. Also, you should not be concerned with the sequence of things because it respects the folder’s structure.
Updated Features of the MBOX to PST Converter:
- Provide a quick conversion.
- Smart preview features.
- There is no need for any other software.
- Work with all Windows OS.
- It is compatible with all MS Outlook editions.
- Users can load multiple MBOX files.
- There is no data limitation.
- Technical and non-technical users can also use this app.
- Give a free demo edition to all users.
- Save converted data as per the required location on the desktop as per the user’s choice.
Final Thoughts About Conversion,
Users can choose any method to convert an MBOX file to the PST format. In the free method, users need to install multiple email clients to convert the Pegasus Mail MBOX file to PST format. But with the professional method, users can export multiple Pegasus Mail MBOX files or folders to Outlook PST format with the following few steps: Get the free demo edition of this app to observe more features of this app.