Summary: It’s common knowledge that Microsoft Outlook is now the most widely used and well-liked email program. It offers excellent communication tools for a faultless emailing experience. Microsoft Outlook stores all of its mailbox contents as PST files. Outlook users may need to save their Outlook emails and attachments into PDF files for a variety of reasons. Because of this, we will discuss both automated and manual methods for saving Outlook emails with attachments as PDF files. To learn more about the techniques for converting Outlook PST files to PDF files, continue reading this page.
- “On my Windows computer, I have over a thousand Outlook emails. I would want to save them all as PDF documents. However, I’m not sure how to save Outlook emails that have attachments as PDFs. Please get back to me as soon as possible with any relevant methods you can have for saving my numerous Outlook emails in PDF format.
- The question of how to convert an Outlook email to a PDF is frequently asked. Users can convert the PST to PDF format using a professional service or a manual approach. To help you solve the problem of “how to save Outlook emails with attachments as PDFs,” we will go over both approaches below.
How Can I Manually Transfer Outlook Emails to PDF Format?
The procedures given below can be used to manually print and save Outlook PST files to PDF:
- Launch Outlook on your PC, whether it is version 2013, version 2010, or any previous version.
- Choose an email from any Outlook inbox.
- Select the Print option from the File menu.
- Select “Microsoft Print to PDF as the printer choice” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, press the Print button.
- Before selecting “Save,” give the file a name and choose the PDF format under “Save As Type.”
- Users can easily convert Outlook emails to PDFs by following these manual steps.
Cons of Using a Manual Technique
One option for users who need to save a small number of emails in Adobe PDF format is to utilize the manual technique. However, this isn’t a good way to migrate a large number of PST files from Outlook to PDF. Not only do the email messages not transfer with the attachments, but all of the attachments are left behind. To finish the procedure, you must also always use the “Print” option. As a result, the majority of consumers favor Softaken PST to PDF Converter Tool as the most dependable and efficient option.
An Automated Method to Export Outlook Emails to PDF
Users can choose to employ professional or automated third-party programs to eliminate all of the aforementioned problems. Softaken PST to PDF Converter is one tool that is reputable and trustworthy. It is mostly meant for those who are trying to find an answer to the problem of “how to save Outlook emails with attachments as PDFs.” Without any problems or complications, many Outlook PST files can be corrected in batches into a PDF file format by the tool.
Because it can be used without any problems even by non-professional users, its clear and user-friendly graphical user interface is attributed as its endorsement. Further, no file size ends are associated with this program, allowing an unlimited amount of emails from massive PST files to be effortlessly corrected into PDF format by users. Further, several file types, including PDF and Outlook PST, are funded by it.
Microsoft Outlook is utilized for data management and emailing in many different industries. Outlook users can need to convert their PST emails to PDF files on occasion. Two popular methods for converting PST files from Windows Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, or any version lower to PDF format have been provided for the customers’ advantage.
Depending on their needs and preferences, users are free to use any technique. Opting for the automatic method is preferable because professionals have consistently advised utilizing PST to PDF Converter software for similar solutions.