Thriving in the City of Nawabs, IIM Lucknow is the 4th IIM to be established nationally. Bagging the coveted 6th rank in the NIRF ranking index, IIM Lucknow courses cover the stellar coming-of-age topics of the industry. Widely known for its flagship PGP program, IIM Lucknow Placements speak for themselves as the statistics grow with every year. One can get admission to IIM Lucknow through the CAT score. Here are more profound insights into factoids about IIM Lucknow.
IIM Lucknow Courses
IIM Lucknow courses are cutting-edge and coming of age. Administered by the expert faculty, IIM Lucknow offers the best possible options for students to navigate their management careers. Here is the list of courses offered at IIM Lucknow:
– A two years Postgraduate Program in Management or MBA (PGP/MBA)
– A two years Postgraduate Program in Agribusiness Management
– A two years Postgraduate Program in Sustainable Management
– A two years Postgraduate Program for working executives
– A one-year International Programme in Management for Executives
– A four years fellow program in Management
– A five years Executive Fellow program in management for working executives.
IIM Lucknow Fees
The fee for PGP or MBA program at IIM Lucknow is INR 20.75 Lakhs. This is subject to change at the discretion of the institute. Considering the return on investment and IIM Lucknow placements, this is indeed an affordable MBA program.
IIM Lucknow Admissions
IIM Lucknow admissions are based on one’s CAT scores. The candidates are shortlisted based on their CAT score, academic performance, and various other factors. The candidates are then selected to appear for the PI-WAT round, after which the offer is rolled out based on cumulative score.
IIM Lucknow Rankings
IIM Lucknow is one of the leading IIMs in India. Ranked 6th by the NIRF rankings, IIM Lucknow has definitely bagged some very coveted spots. Here are the details of IIM Lucknow Rankings:
– IIM Lucknow bagged 6th rank in the Management category in NIRF 2022 rankings
– IIM Lucknow bagged 5th rank in Management in IIRF 2022 rankings.
– IIM Lucknow was placed 4th in India’s top Government MBA colleges in Outlook-iCare.
– IIM Lucknow was placed 4th in India’s top B-Schools in Business Today- MDRA 2021 rankings.
IIM Lucknow Placements
IIM Lucknow placements have always been stellar and the statistics speak for themselves. Some of the recruiters at IIM Lucknow are Accenture, Airtel, Bain & Co, Deloitte, Bajaj Finserv, Capgemini, Flipkart, L&T, Tata Steel, Uber, etc. Here are some amazing statistics from IIM Lucknow Placements:
– The highest CTC offered in 2022 was INR 58 LPA (Domestic) and INR 61.59 LPA (Internationally)
– The number of offers rolled out were 534
– The average package rolled out to the students was INR 31.03 LPA
– The median package was INR 29 LPA
– The most popular domains in which the hiring happened were consulting and finance.
– Besides this, the highest package offered for internship was INR 3.5 LPA
– The number of internship offers rolled out were 570